Marriage is Love

      
Marriage is love.

Google Ad

Monday, August 31, 2009

I Promise I'm Back

I know I said I'd start back blogging again and haven't, but I've been SUPER busy! Classes started back up recently, and I decided to be ULTRA-Masochistic and take on the position of Stage Manager for the play Fat Pig. My life vanished in the blink of an eye after I made that mistake.


But now the show is over, so I should have a little bit more time to post on here.

I would like to mention that I'm going to be changing some things up a bit here though. I'm going to start tossing in some variety into my posts from now on. Instead of just posting about the gay news of the world, I'm going to start getting more localized. Why not use my blog as a story-board for the Lambda Student Union, a UT organization that I am an active member of? So expect more from that.

I'll have some other suprises up here for everyone too, so get EXCITED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment