Marriage is Love

      
Marriage is love.

Google Ad

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Obama Makes His Promises to the Gays

Ok, so I'm in DC tonight with my loving boyfriend, Danny, and we just watched Obama give his words to the HRC at their annual dinner right down the road (so sad we couldn't be there too). He made some big promises tonight; let's hope he can keep them.

One thing he barely addressed though was gay marriage. I mean, he talked about it and all and he said he's going to do some things for it, but there were some serious holes. I'm not going to waste your time with all the gory details cuz I'm sure I'll post the video on here later of what he actually, but I'll leave you with this. Here's a list of words he 100% did not use: equality, "gay marriage," "civil rights," love. How can he make such promises without using any of these words?

Sure, he promised that the hate crimes bill will pass and DADT will be ended; those are good things. But we need more. 100% equal rights!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment