Marriage is Love

      
Marriage is love.

Google Ad

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I Just Had To

My roommate, who is from Chattanooga, TN, showed me this letter to the editor from her local newspaper, and I just had to show it off. We all know I love making fun of ignorant, bigoted Christians, but this guy takes care of my job all by himself.

Same-sex marriage not what God meant

I say this because of same-sex marriage, and I think this is going to be the cause of the destruction of the world because God did not put up with it in the old Bible days nor is He going to put up with it now. I don’t understand what a man sees in another man or the same for two women. God meant for a man and woman to marry. He did not put Adam and Steve on Earth; He put Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, and that is the way He meant for it to stay.

How can two of the same sex have children? They can’t, and there should not be any children in a same-sex home. God does not approve of same-sex marriage. That is why He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah.

I think all of these gay couples marrying the same sex is going to escalate the second coming of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. He said the next time he would destroy the Earth by fire, and between China and Iran all you gay people had better start living right or face the consequences.

H. BUDDY ROGERS

Red Bank

Original Article

No comments:

Post a Comment