Marriage is Love

      
Marriage is love.

Google Ad

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Away for Vacation

In case you were wondering why i was neglecting my blog for the passed week, it was because i went to Disney World with my bf, Danny. It's my one vacation for the year because I'm in school 11 out of the 12 months of this year, which is very sad. So....may was my open month, so i made a trip out of it.

Fortunately, i have a friend who works for Disney in the logistics department, so not only did danny and i get into the park for free, we also had a place to stay for free. It went from being a $2000-minimum trip to a $0 trip, less the cost of food. Yay!!!

It was such a fun trip for danny and me to take. I feel like we got a lot closer than we already were which is very good.

Anywho, now i'm back and ill start making posts again. Sorry for the break i took if you suffered a bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment