Marriage is Love

      
Marriage is love.

Google Ad

Friday, May 1, 2009

Religion does NOT give you power over me

I'm sorry, i just have to bitch for a quick second. I really hate it when people say, "God says gay marriage is wrong. Therefore, you can't do it."

IT MAKES ME SO F#*&^% ANGRY!

Why do they think they have any right to tell me what to do? Marriage is NOT a christian institution. I don't know whether it started out that way or not, but today tons of people that aren't christian are allowed to marry. Why can't gay people then? There is no argument against gay marriage that is legitimately based in fact. None.

Gay people do NOT raise gay children. Otherwise, there wouldn't be any gay people to begin with.
Gay people do NOT force their lifestyles upon you. I don't want to hang out with someone who hates me.
Gay people do NOT want special rights. You can get married. I can't. I want what you already have.
Gay people do NOT recruit straight people. Did you choose to be straight? No you didn't. Nor did i choose to be gay.
Gay people do NOT want you to deny your God. You believe in God? Good for you. I don't. What's the big deal?
Gay people do NOT want you to like them. I don't know you. I probably wouldn't like you. You don't have to like me either.

We are NOT out to get you. We just want equal rights for equal people. What I choose to do in my spare time with whom i choose is none of your business. Just let me do what i want, and ill let you do the exact same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment