Marriage is Love

      
Marriage is love.

Google Ad

Friday, April 17, 2009

Fun at the Carousel




I'm going to the Carousel, a local gay club, tonight, and I'm pretty excited about it. Carousel is an interesting place; I think it's best to say that it's good in short bursts.

The Carousel isn't the only gay club in Knoxville, but as far as I know it's the most popular because it's right by campus and easy and friendly to all people aged 18+. It's a fun, slightly small (in comparison to Play in Nashville, a really awesome gay club) club with a bar and dance floor on the first floor and a stage for Drag Queens on the second. Going is fun because you can watch a show and then dance the night away.

However, I don't think it would be nearly as fun if I went all of the time. It's only ever crowded on Friday nights, so going "all of the time" is still only once a week, but even then, I'm sure it would still get boring. Even now, I'm going tonight, and I'm excited about it, but I think it'll only be so fun.

Hmmm, I wish I lived in Nashville.

No comments:

Post a Comment