Marriage is Love

      
Marriage is love.

Google Ad

Thursday, April 23, 2009

How I Define "Christian"

Now, I hold such a grudge against Christians for multiple reasons. The less obvious, unless you know me, being that I probably hold a little bit of hate in my heart for Christianity for the life that it raised me in. There are so many negative things that have happened in my life in the name of God, that i can't look back at those memories and respect the Lord Above because of them. It seriously screwed up my perception of the world for so long, and i'm still clouded by it even to this day. I should not have to deal with these feelings. I know that being Christian raised to be the man i am today, but there are plenty of people out there with similar personality traits that weren't raised Christian, so that whole "no regrets" thing doesn't hold much water in this situation.

My second reason, more obvious, is that I don't like Christians that hate gay people. This is probably the demographic that I'm speaking to whenever I bash Christians, so if you're a Christian who likes gay people, I'm sorry if you feel i've been insulting, because i haven't. I hate Christians who are so blinded by what they believe that they let it cloud their judgement of everything else in the world that has nothing to do with religion. There are so many religious points i could get into about it (being raised Christian, i know quite a bit about the Bible and Christianity as a whole), but that's not the point here. The point is, if you hate Gays, i'm going to trash talk you in my blog. If you don't, good for you.

I think religion in general is stupid, that is my personal opinion (this idea is really a whole other blog altogether). I'm not going to hold someone else accountable for being a religious because everyone has a religious belief for one reason or another, and i'm sure its really none of my business why they're religious unless they want to share with me. I'm only going to judge you when you judge me first, especially if you don't know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment