Marriage is Love

      
Marriage is love.

Google Ad

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Relationships

Why does it always seem like no one around me can stay in a relationship? In just the passed few months, all of the gay relationships I counted as being just as great as mine have fallen apart. It makes me so unbelievably sad for everyone involved, because that's just horrible.

There weren't any parties in any of the relationships that I didn't like; I love everyone who has been hurt and am deeply sorry for their heartaches.

In a way, I feel very alone now. I still have a few friends in relationships, but what happened to the others? What kind of precidence is being set for me? Are all gay relationships eventually doomed? I don't personally know anyone who's been in a relationship for years and years and years (maybe 4 years max-- which would seem solidified to me, but that one ended too!), and I wish I did to help me feel like my boyfriend (who I have every intention of staying with for years and years and years--he's perfect to me) and I aren't doomed too?

I love being in love, and I love everyone in my life. Heartache shouldn't exist. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment