Marriage is Love

      
Marriage is love.

Google Ad

Monday, September 21, 2009

Charlize Theron Again Exclaims Her Pro-Gay Marriage Stance

I've always liked Charlize Theron. I won't say that I love her because I don't think about her nearly as much as say Beyonce or Rachel McAdams, but I have always seen Charlize in movies and thought, "Now there is a good actress."

Again, Ms. Theron makes me smile when she appeared on the View recently. When asked about her relationship with her bf and whether they will tie the knot after 8 years of dating, Charlize replied without missing a beat that she will not get married because the whole institution "feels very one-sided," and she is waiting until marriage rights are all equal. She went on to mention that she has many gay and lesbian friends who would love to get married, and she wouldn't be able to sleep at night if she got married when they couldn't.

Yay for Charlize and her continued publicity for gay rights!

Check out the interview below.


No comments:

Post a Comment