Marriage is Love

      
Marriage is love.

Google Ad

Monday, September 28, 2009

Lambda Supported a Day in Hand


This past Friday night, I threw a party at my apartment, calling the members of Lambda to come out and support A Day in Hand with a photoshoot. The party was not an official Lambda event, but I took it seriously enough. I got a ton of photos taken that night, many of them with LGBT people holding hands. I was super excited!The next day, Shhh! Saturday according the A Day in Hand website (in which the world is called to observe A Day in Hand by taking photos of LGBT people holding hands with significant others, friends, and family in public), I submitted a bunch of photos from the party, along with Lambda's short story for the event. I promptly received an email saying that the photos would happily be submitted and wondering if I'd be interested in starting a chapter in Knoxville. I'm considering it.

No comments:

Post a Comment