Marriage is Love

      
Marriage is love.

Google Ad

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Inspirational Story about the National Equality March

I found this letter written by a mother about how her son has been treated his whole life for being gay. It was a heartbreaking story that commanded very serious emotions. I almost cried while reading it.

At the end of the letter, she said she will be in DC Oct. 10-11 for the National Equality March. That's very exciting to me because I am planning on going there for it as well. Wouldn't it be cool if I met her?


I seriously recommend reading the letter. So good.

For more information about the National Equality March, go here.

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl Goodman WilliamsSeptember 6, 2009 at 12:46 PM

    Hi Mitch,
    Such a kind post on the letter-it was written from the heart. My son is well, thank you. In fact, he's co-director of Equality Across America, the organization that's planning the march-along with many, many wonderful grassroots volunteers.

    So glad that you're attending the march, and I hope we'll meet face to face there-that would be cool. People can sign up for the march at Equality Across America and become a fb fan @ National Equality March-it's a great way to keep up with the latest news and events about the Oct. 10-11 weekend.

    You and your friends are welcome to facebook me at Cheryl Goodman Williams.

    Take care.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete